Panchakarma Treatments – Part 2
During the procedure on the forehead pour a nice steady stream of liquid. There are 4 types of Shirodhara: warm butter, milk, yogurt, herbal essence.
– Balanced mind
– Increase in physical strength, elimination of fatigue
– Improving memory
– Soft and radiant skin
– Helps with eye disorders, nose, throat, ears,
– Restores good sleep
– Prevents premature hair graying
– Facilitates the effects of exhaustion
– Reduces headache, helps in the treatment of migraine
– Beneficial effect on high blood pressure
– Creates orderliness of active nerve centers
2. Shiro Basti
Warm, nastyaennoe herbal oil is poured into a special container at the patient’s head. Oil and therapeutic herbal composition is selected in accordance with a doctor’s prescription.
– Reducing the stress and headaches
– Elimination of migraines and insomnia
– Treatment of facial paralysis
– The elimination of nasal dryness of the mouth and throat
– Improves eyesight
– Improves memory and brain function
– Increases the overall sensitivity of the body
3. Eye Treatment (Netra Tarpan).
The present and the refined herbal oil “Ghee” is poured into a special, made from dough containers located on the eyes. It is useful for the treatment of view, helps with dry eye, conjunctivitis, etc.
Local Attractions in Rishikesh
February 28, 2018
Ayurvedic mask | SPA
September 18, 2016
Panchakarma Treatments | Udvarthan
September 17, 2016