Panchakarma Treatments – Part 4
1. Oil bath (Pitstsichili)
The procedure in which the entire body cover abundantly with warm herbal oil.
– Supports longevity
– Improves appetite
– Makes the skin beautiful and glowing
– Strengthens all Dhatus (physical tissue) of the body and improves the potency
– Improves the functioning of all the organs of perception
– Useful for fractures
– Lowers cholesterol, improves heart
2. Navara Kiri.
Kinda Swedana (steam room), but it is more effective than other types of Svedala, because it has a triple impact on the body: oiling, and warming food. This procedure uses warm, soaked in a special therapeutic composition of rice balls.
– Muscular Dystrophy
– Diseases such as paralysis, arthritis, joint pain
– Headaches, especially those caused by an imbalance of Vata Dosha
– Premature aging
– Severe sluggishness, low energy
– Abnormal blood circulation
– General slagging.
Local Attractions in Rishikesh
February 28, 2018
Ayurvedic mask | SPA
September 18, 2016
Panchakarma Treatments | Udvarthan
September 17, 2016