Panchakarma Treatments – Part 2
During the procedure on the forehead pour a nice steady stream of liquid. There are 4 types of Shirodhara: warm butter, milk, yogurt, herbal essence.
– Balanced mind
– Increase in physical strength, elimination of fatigue
– Improving memory
– Soft and radiant skin
– Helps with eye disorders, nose, throat, ears,
– Restores good sleep
– Prevents premature hair graying
– Facilitates the effects of exhaustion
– Reduces headache, helps in the treatment of migraine
– Beneficial effect on high blood pressure
– Creates orderliness of active nerve centers
2. Shiro Basti
Warm, nastyaennoe herbal oil is poured into a special container at the patient’s head. Oil and therapeutic herbal composition is selected in accordance with a doctor’s prescription.
– Reducing the stress and headaches
– Elimination of migraines and insomnia
– Treatment of facial paralysis
– The elimination of nasal dryness of the mouth and throat
– Improves eyesight
– Improves memory and brain function
– Increases the overall sensitivity of the body
3. Eye Treatment (Netra Tarpan).
The present and the refined herbal oil “Ghee” is poured into a special, made from dough containers located on the eyes. It is useful for the treatment of view, helps with dry eye, conjunctivitis, etc.